TEKsystems Project Manager in Allen Park, Michigan
A large client of TEKsystems is looking for a Project Manager to support project teams and work closely to oversee all aspects of IT deliverables including, requirements, estimation, and delivery. This position is tasked to guide IT to effectively deliver to the Campus Transformation mission of implementing a comprehensive Workplace Experience that improves employee productivity and collaboration. This is an exciting opportunity to shape future facility plans and gain valuable expertise managing a complex project collaborating with multiple teams. The specific projects they work on are fluid due to the demand needed.
The PM will:
• Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chair the IT project management team meetings.
• Perform project tracking and execution
• Manage project financials
• Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, communications, resources, budget, changes, risks, and issues. (Including but not limited to Project Charters, schedules, meeting minutes, closure documents, etc.)
• Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership.
• Manage project scope and changes.
• Draft and present management status reports
• Deliver appropriate and effective executive-level communication.
• Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business.
• Provide onsite leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
• Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment.
• Manage all aspects of multiple projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
• Report on project success criteria results, metrics, and deployment management activities.
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
• Participate in establishing practices, templates, and tools to expand and mature capabilities for the organization.
• Prepare cost estimates and detailed project plans for all phases of the project.
• Act as an internal quality control check for the project.
• Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
Top Skills Details:
• 5+ years of experience working as an infrastructure project manager (infrastructure or network deployments from an enterprise-level)
• Experience coordinating with UAW, renovation or new building construction projects and how IT is integrated, lighting/electrical vendors, and/or facilities
• Experience tracking projects with MS Project (not just inputting data, but an advanced user on the different features it has)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs