California Closets Closet Installer in Commerce Charter Township, Michigan
Role: Installation of Custom Closet Systems (see time-lapse video of install process )
About Us: We are a family-owned company who cares about our team. We are an established company that has serviced the area for over 30 years. Customers LOVE what we do and while it's hard work, the reward and satisfaction is unlike any other company.
Why do Installers love this job: - "Opportunity to work independently and in teams" - "Beautiful and fulfilling end-product" - "Friendly and appreciative customers" - "Family atmosphere"
Our Installation Team is looking for Skilled Carpenters and Apprentices that want to work in a team environment. We are proud that the majority of our team members have been with us for several years, or even decades.
- Training & Ongoing Support – extensive leadership team to teach you our process
- Resources – trucks, tools, and uniform provided
- Competitive Compensation – $15-20 hourly (with ability to grow into different levels) and quarterly bonuses
- New-Hire Bonus – $500 (paid after six months of employment)
Benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k (with employer contributions), paid time off, profit sharing Qualifications:
HS Diploma or GED; Trade or vocational school experience desirable
- Ability to read, understand and interpret paperwork, labels and mathematical measurements including using a tape measure
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- Able to work individually and in teams
- Able to provide high level of customer service
- Experience with common hand and power tools
- Ability to stand and be on feet for 8+ hour shift
- Effectively communicate with leadership of any issues with material and/or mechanical breakdowns
- Detail Oriented in quality checking every piece of material
- Must have a valid Driver's License and be able to work in Client's homes
- Ability to lift 50-75lbs; reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb stairs, kneel, crouch