Fluor ITS/Electrical QA Coordinator in Detroit, Michigan
This position provides supervisory services to support the site quality program on projects, typically overseeing quality control activities for multiple disciplines, multiple areas and / or multiple shifts including larger or more complex scopes of work. This position may be under the direct supervision of the Site Quality Manager or, on smaller projects, the individual may be required to perform the duties of a Site Quality Manager. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Monitor/inspect project and construction execution by regular surveillance, inspection and/or formal planned audits
• Supervise Quality personnel who perform audit, examination, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project quality program
• Ensure that documentation is being completed, signed off, and compiled as the work progresses so as to support turnover and record retention activities at the project site
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127300BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
- Fluor Jobs