Holcim (US) Inc. Senior Project Manager, Corporate Manufacturing in Dundee, Michigan
This position will act as primary project manager for various large heavy industry, critical and high profile projects within cement manufacturing. Optional cement plant locations: Bloomsdale, MO; Midlothian, TX
•Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
Ensure that group safety and security policies are implemented for each project and that these projects are delivered with zero harm, upholding the highest standards in health and safety.
• Support the development of project business cases, consisting of scope, technical descriptions, scenarios, costs and paybacks for executive and board approval.
• Act as project manager for implementation of large projects, including development projects within cement manufacturing, covering civil, mechanical and electrical disciplines.
• Engage and manage in a professional and effective manner the relationships required with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers, construction and service companies.
• Ensure high levels of project management and delivery with regard to construction site safety, construction performance, technical excellence, quality of the delivered project, budget management and reporting and quick production ramp-up according to deadlines and budget.
• Drive and deliver according to corporate design and project delivery standards, ensure technical excellence
• Prepares and delivers planning and progress reports to management and executive team members.
• Act as liaison with other functions on implementation of corporate initiatives and projects, such as safety programs, contractor management, procurement initiatives, etc
• Comply to requirements to use and master company tools and systems for project management.
• Act as a role model and coach for plant project team members.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER JOBS
• Plant managers, project managers, safety, procurement, finance functions.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Additional Education Preferred: Master's degree
Field of Study Preferred: Engineering or Project Management
Required Work Experience: 7-10 years of equivalent experience; skills in civil, mechanical, electrical instruction.
Required Training/Certifications: Professional Engineering Certification, Project Management Certification a plus
Required Computer and Software Skills: Drawings software, Microsoft office, Project Management software, SAP a plus.
Travel Requirements: Up to 70% travel
Click to view Company Benefits Overview (https://lafarge-na.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=332309&hashed=-1767320747)
# of Openings 1
Requisition ID 2021-9466
Position Type Salaried Full-Time
Product Line Cement
Job Locations US-MI-Dundee
Company Holcim (US) Inc.
Holcim (US) Inc.
- Holcim (US) Inc. Jobs