Fleis & VandenBrink Civil Engineer in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Become a part of one of the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for.” Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) is a highly successful, growth-oriented civil and environmental engineering/architectural firm that provides a wide range of services to municipal, industrial, institutional, commercial and private development clients throughout Michigan and Indiana.
Currently we are looking for a Civil Engineer to join our firm in our growing Farmington Hills office who best supports our clients, co-workers and core principles – “understand our customers and satisfy their needs, do what we say we are going to do and have fun.” The ideal candidate will provide high-quality engineering for our clients while supporting the Project and Client Managers and helping to work with and lead our group design team.
At F&V, our goal is to recruit and retain great people and in turn provide a great employee experience. We offer a collaborative team environment, competitive salaries and benefit program, performance bonus incentives, and support for training and career development.
- Lead design of municipal water, sewer, drainage and road infrastructure projects including the development of studies, preliminary and final design, and permitting.
- Work with our office engineers, designers, technicians and surveyors to help complete projects on time and on budget.
Administer construction contracts including review of construction submittals, pay applications and project changes. Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering required.
- 5-15 years of related experience desired.
- Experience with the study, planning, and design of municipal water and wastewater infrastructure, transportation projects, municipal funding agencies and experience with construction oversight and permitting.
- Proven experience in preparing and meeting budgets and schedules.
- Proven experience in developing engineering scopes and work plans, and developing municipal engineering projects.
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- The preferred candidate will have good communication skills and will be expected to interact with our team.
Apply today to join one of the 101 Best & Brightest companies to work for!
Equal Opportunity Employer; Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.