Fleis & VandenBrink Senior Environmental Project Manager in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Senior Environmental Project Manager
Become a part of one of the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for.” Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) is an employee-owned and highly successful, growth-oriented civil and environmental engineering/architectural firm that provides a wide range of services to municipal, industrial, institutional, commercial and private development clients throughout Michigan and Indiana.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Environmental Project Manager to help grow our Environmental Services in the southeast Michigan area.
You would be based out of our Farmington Hills or Grand Blanc office and would manage on-going and new projects. As a Senior PM, you would manage investigation/characterization, remediation, and regulatory compliance projects for a variety of governmental and private clients. In addition to preparing technical documents and supporting existing F&V clients, the position will also grow our project portfolios and client base.
At F&V, our goal is to recruit and retain great people and in turn provide a great employee experience. We offer a collaborative team environment, competitive salaries and benefit program, performance bonus incentives, and support for training and career development.
- Project management of various projects such as due diligence, water resources and remediation.
- Conduct client development activities to grow our book of business.
- Possess skills of a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or more environmental/technical areas such as due diligence, water resources or air quality.
- Mentor, supervise, and oversee environmental staff.
- Demonstrate a commitment to follow safety rules, guidelines, and standards.
Manage environmental support for other practice areas in our company including Municipal Services, Private Development, Contract Operations and Construction. Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Geology, or related science field and a minimum of 15 years’ related experience
- Have certifications such as Professional Engineer (PE) or Certified Professional Geologist (CPG)
- Ability to travel out of town with occasional overnight stays.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite. Apply today to join one of the 101 Best & Brightest companies to work for!
Equal Opportunity Employer; F&V does not sponsor any required visas.