Fleis & VandenBrink CAD Designer in Grand Blanc, Michigan
Become a part of one of the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for.” Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) is a highly successful, growth-oriented civil and environmental engineering/architectural firm that provides a wide range of services to municipal, industrial, institutional, commercial and private development clients throughout Michigan and Indiana.
Currently we are looking for a CAD Designer to join our firm in our Grand Blanc office to support our clients, co-workers and core principles – “understand our customers and satisfy their needs, do what we say we are going to do and have fun.”
At F&V, our goal is to recruit and retain great people and in turn provide a great employee experience. We offer a collaborative team environment, competitive salaries and benefit program, performance bonus incentives, and support for training and career development
- CAD drafting and design for private site development projects, including roads, parking lots, utilities, grading, landscaping, and details.
- CAD drafting for municipal park, recreation, and pathway projects working with a landscape architect.
- Manage the setup, preparation, and revisions of project drawings including conceptual plans, site plans and engineering plans.
- Assist in the research and analysis of zoning requirements, maps, drawings, reports, tests, and aerial photographs to plan and design projects.
- Meet project deadlines and work closely with project managers, landscape architects, civil engineers and other technical staff.
Understand and follow F&V’s standards and best practices. Preferred Qualifications
Associate degree in CAD Drafting or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, including knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Technical, written and oral communication skills commensurate with professional experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Office and Outlook. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer; F&V does not sponsor any employment visas.