Fleis & VandenBrink Civil EIT in Grand Blanc, Michigan
Become a part of one of the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for.” Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V) is a highly successful, growth-oriented civil and environmental engineering/architectural firm that provides a wide range of services to municipal, industrial, institutional, commercial and private development clients throughout Michigan and Indiana.
We are looking for a CIVIL EIT to support our Grand Blanc/Midland offices and perform general civil engineering tasks supporting various project managers as required. The ideal candidate must also be a self-starter who supports our core principles – “understand our customers and satisfy their needs, do what we say we are going to do and have fun.”
At F&V, our goal is to recruit and retain great people and in turn provide a great employee experience. We offer a collaborative team environment, competitive salaries and benefit program, performance bonus incentives, and support for training and career development.
- Design civil infrastructure projects under the direction of the Project Manager.
- CAD drafting for municipal and land development projects.
- Assist in the analysis of reports, maps, drawings, tests, and aerial photographs to plan and design projects.
- Assist with civil engineering projects including needs and feasibility studies, asset management, stormwater management and preparation of technical reports and documentation.
- Assist with preparation of quantity takeoffs and preparation of construction cost estimates.
Assist with inspection of construction projects, infrastructure condition assessments, and survey as needed. Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering.
- One or more years of relevant municipal experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, and Civil 3D preferred.
- MDOT construction certifications desirable.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to work at construction sites. F&V offers a competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunities. Apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer; Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.