Lumen Project Manager I - Flexible Location in Michigan
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The Project Manager is the primary single point of contact for large-scale deployments with significant complexity, unique requirements or that qualify as a “Special”. The Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing the customer's impelmentation to meet scope, timing and budget expectations and overall project outcomes. This role participates in and leads the completion of complext solutions to meet cusotmer needs & is engaged according to PMO criteria and standards.
The Main Responsibilities
• Develop, plan and manage implementation of activities for complex ERP projects/programs for external/internal customers.
• Accountable for timely project completion and delivery.
• Analyzes work plans and schedules.
• Responsible for resource requirements/allocation.
• Develops project progress and status reports.
• Coordinate and facilitate project meetings.
• Develop and distribute timely meeting minutes, to include track/manage action items and verify they are incorporated into the project schedule and that deliverables are met on time.
• Assess/Manage risk, impacts and potential alternatives and escalate as required to the appropriate level of management
• Self-motivated, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and clients in parallel in a time sensitive environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively, strong customer communication skills are a requirement
• Ability to deal with remote client relations through phone, email & online sources in order to enhance the Partner experience.
• Basic telecommunications technical knowledge required
• Demonstrated ability to use and apply Business Acumen.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Holds regular project meetings to keep all parties updated on project status and progress
• Facilitates project testing and Quality Management
• Identifies lessons learned and contributes to continuous process improvements
What We Look For in a Candidate
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ years of related experience
• Implementation experience with one or more than one of the following technologies: SAP HANA, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Solutions, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform
• 2+ years in project management experience
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete an online Project Manager assessment immediately after applying. Completion of the online assessment is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the assessment. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 247592
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. (https://jobs.lumen.com/global/en/compensation-information) We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here. (https://centurylinkbenefits.com)
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
- Lumen Jobs